Recipe by maegan_wadding
This is a very simple recipe with a different flavor from the traditional pumpkin pie recipe.
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 unbaked regular 9-inch pie shells (2 cup volume)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Beat eggs in large bowl. Stir in pumpkin, brown sugar, and spice. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
- Pour into pie shells.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350; bake 30-40 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Note: Do not freeze, as this will cause the crust to separate from the filling.