Prep 25 mins
Cook 40 mins
A wonderful Thanksgiving dessert!
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄4 cup well-packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (10 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (14 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup grated coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 9-inch pan.
- In a bowl mix together the flour, rolled oats and brown sugar; cut in butter with a pastry cutter or two knives.
- Pat into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together milk, beaten eggs, chopped pecans, pumpkin puree, ginger and cinnamon.
- Pour over flour/oats mixture.
- Sprinkle with grated coconut.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes more or until pumpkin mixture is set.
- Serve hot or cold.