Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
In "Mrs. Rowe's Restaurant Cookbook'
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 19.71 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 2.46 ml ground nutmeg
- 1.23 ml ground allspice
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 354.88 ml pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- 236.59 ml milk
- 177.44 ml vegetable oil
- 4.92 ml pure vanilla extract
- 118.29 ml chopped pecans
- maple syrup, for serving
- Sift the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and sugar together in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, combine the pumpkin, eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture and mix well.
- Fold in the pecans.
- Heat a greased griddle over med-high heat.
- Using 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake, spoon the batter onto the griddle.
- Cook the pancakes on the first side until bubbles form in the center and they are browned on the bottom.
- Turn and brown the other side.
- Serve hot with warmed maple syrup.
These are delicious! I only used 1/4 C sugar, and next time I'll add a pinch of salt, but they came out nice and fluffy and taste great!