Recipe by CarolAT
Just in time for the holidays. You and your family will enjoy this easy to make Bundt cake that is so moist and flavorful. This cake is good with or without the glaze. Recipe from Bundt Classics cookbook.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (15 -16 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 -4 tablespoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour a 10 to 12 cup Bundt pan. If using a 10 cup pan, fill 3/4 full and make 3 to 4 cupcakes with the remaining batter.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except nuts. Mix on medium speed 2 minutes. Increase speed to medium-high; mix 3 minutes. Stir in nuts. Spoon batter into prepared pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 45 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely on rack. If desired drizzle with galze.
- Spice Glaze: In medium bowl, mix sugar, butter, and spice. Gradually add milk until desired consistency; mix until smooth. Drizzle over cooled cake.