Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Everyday Health.
- 1 cup flour, whole-wheat pastry
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1⁄4 cup pear, finely diced
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Beat together the eggs and sugar. Add in the flour mixture.
- Fold in the pumpkin and pear.
- Pour batter into a hot waffle iron coated with nonstick cooking spray and cook until waffles are crisp and browned. The batter will make 3 waffles.