Recipe by JanuaryBride
The perfect fall breakfast! Recipe from Stonyfield Farm website. FYI. . .I usually have to add extra milk or water to thin my batter out. Also, I have subbed Splenda for the sugar and flavored yogurt for the plain yogurt with great success.
Top Review by asiakismet
this recipe was easy and delicious. I used vanilla yoghurt since i don't really eat plain yoghurt much and had some in the fridge. Thanks again for sharing this recipe ^_^ the pancakes came out perfect.
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon (I suggest increasing this to 1 tsp)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla (I suggest increasing this to 1 tsp)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg (optional)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, baking soda and spices.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, adding yogurt, milk and pumpkin puree; mix well.
- Pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture and stir until just blended.
- Spoon the batter onto a preheated, oiled griddle, using 1/4 cup batter for each pancake.
- Cook pancakes slowly over a low-medium heat for approximately 4-6 minutes, flipping after 3 minutes.