Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great cake and so easy!
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box orange cake mix
- 2⁄3 cup orange juice
- 3⁄4 cup fat free egg substitute
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- Preheat your oven to 325.
- Mix cake mix, can of pumpkin, and egg subsutitute with a mixer on medium speed. Slowly add the orange juice until it is mixed through. Make sure there are no lumpps in the batter and pour into a bundt pan that has been sprayed with no fat cooking spray.
- Bake at 325 for 30 minutes or until set.