Make and share this Pumpkin Muffins With Crystallized Ginger recipe from Food.com.
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider
- 3 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 4 teaspoons powdered ginger
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄2 cup crystallized ginger, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- grease two 12-cup muffin tins.
- Mix toigether pumpkin, sugar and butter.
- Add eggs and whisk until smooth.
- Stir in cider.
- Sift dry ingredients together and slowly add to liquid mixture.
- stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Fold in ginger spoon or pipe into muffin cups.
- Bake until golden- about 20 minutes.