Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is my mother's recipe and my dad loves them.
Make and share this Pumpkin Drop Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Mix pumpkin, sugar, butter and baking soda together in mixing bowl.
- Add dry ingredients, mixing well.
- Add nuts and raisins after dredging in 2 TBS of flour.
- Drop large spoonfuls on cookie sheet for large cookies, use smaller spoon for smaller cookies.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes.
- Let set on cookie sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to cookie wrack, or line cookie sheet with parchment paper, slide paper directly to wrack for cooling.