Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is my mother's recipe and my dad loves them.
- 566.99 g can pumpkin puree
- 709.77 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml butter
- 14.78 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml salt
- 14.78 ml cinnamon
- 9.85 ml allspice
- 9.85 ml cloves
- 9.85 ml nutmeg
- 946.36 ml flour
- 236.59 ml raisins
- 236.59 ml nuts
- Mix pumpkin, sugar, butter and baking soda together in mixing bowl.
- Add dry ingredients, mixing well.
- Add nuts and raisins after dredging in 2 TBS of flour.
- Drop large spoonfuls on cookie sheet for large cookies, use smaller spoon for smaller cookies.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes.
- Let set on cookie sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to cookie wrack, or line cookie sheet with parchment paper, slide paper directly to wrack for cooling.