Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
delicious for a winter's day! (Made it up as I went along - as usual!)
Make and share this Pumpkin Curry recipe from Food.com.
- 500 g chopped cooked pumpkin
- 1 medium sliced cooked sweet potato
- 1 medium sliced carrot
- 118.29 ml finely chopped spinach
- 200 ml can baked beans
- 2.46 ml curry masala
- 2.46 ml garam masala
- 2.46 ml ginger powder
- 2.46 ml ground cumin
- 2.46 ml mustard seeds
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- 1.23 ml ground coriander
- 2.46 ml turmeric
- 1.23 ml salt
- 9.85 ml soy sauce
- 29.58 ml sunflower seeds
- 473.18 ml organic brown basmati rice
- 118.29 ml water
- 36.97 ml oil (for frying)
- Cook rice with turmeric and a quarter t salt.
- place to one side when cooked.
- Heat oil.
- add spices and sun flower seeds.
- simmer until lightly toasted.
- add the rest of the ingredients except water.
- add enough water to create sauce.
- let simmer for 10 minutes.
- serve curry on bed of rice.
Thanks Anna!!!!! In the spirit of your description I read through your receipe a couple of times then just used what ever I had in the pantry (eg. made it up as I went along). I was really only missing a couple of bits and so added a couple of others. It was delicious. I will definitly be making this again.