1 hr 5 mins
Rhonda O's Note:
Enjoy Two Fall flavors,Pumpkin and Cranberries for a comforting treat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 2 cups finely chopped pecans or 2 cups walnuts
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 3 teaspoons mccormick pumpkin pie spice, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon orange juice or 1 tablespoon water
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon mccormick pure vanilla extract
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Combine cake mix, nuts, butter and 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice until crumbly.
- 3Reserve 1-1/2 cups crumb mixture.
- 4Press remaining crumb mixture onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 5Place jellied cranberry sauce and orange juice in small saucepan.
- 6Cook, stirring frequently, over medium heat until smooth.
- 7Remove from heat; cool slightly.
- 8Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat eggs.
- 9Add pumpkin, condensed milk, vanilla extract, and remaining 2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice; mix well.
- 10Spread cranberry sauce evenly over crust.
- 11Pour pumpkin mixture over cranberry.
- 12Sprinkle with reserved crumb topping.
- 13Bake 45 minutes or until crumb topping is golden brown.
- 14Serve warm or chilled.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Cranberry Bars
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.8
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 51.1 mg
- Sodium 243.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 31.4 g
- Protein 4.9 g