My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 3/4 cups crushed baked blue corn tortilla chips
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped mild green chilies
- 1 cup whole kernel corn (fresh or frozen)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- fresh ground black pepper
- hot pepper sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 400°. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Layer the crushed tortilla chips in the bottom of the baking dish.
- 3In a bowl, beat the eggs until foamy; fold in the pumpkin, chiles, and corn.
- 4Stir in the chili powder, cumin, salt, pepper, and hot pepper sauce.
- 5Spoon mixture into the baking dish; smooth it over the chips.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes; remove from oven and garnish with toppings as desired; serve while hot.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin-Corn Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.7
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 158.6 mg
- Sodium 923.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
blue corn tortilla chips