- 3 3⁄4 cups crushed baked blue corn tortilla chips
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped mild green chilies
- 1 cup whole kernel corn (fresh or frozen)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- fresh ground black pepper
- hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 ripe tomatoes, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Layer the crushed tortilla chips in the bottom of the baking dish.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs until foamy; fold in the pumpkin, chiles, and corn.
- Stir in the chili powder, cumin, salt, pepper, and hot pepper sauce.
- Spoon mixture into the baking dish; smooth it over the chips.
- Bake for 20 minutes; remove from oven and garnish with toppings as desired; serve while hot.