1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Cookies With Cream Cheese Frosting
As my brother-in-law says, anything is good with cream cheese frosting on it. These cookies are no exception. Very moist and tender with the perfect addition of creamy, sweet, cream cheese frosting.
My Private Note
small c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup solid pack pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans or 1 cup walnuts
- 1Combine flour, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- 2In a separate bowl beat together butter and brown sugar until creamy.
- 3Beat in pumpkin, egg, and vanilla.
- 4Gradually add flour mixture until well combined; stir in nuts.
- 5Drop by rounded TBS, or small cookie scoop, onto greased baking sheet.
- 6Bake in preheated oven at 350°F for 11-14 minutes.
- 7Cool completely before frosting.
- 8To make frosting, beat together cream cheese and butter.
- 9Gradually add in powdered sugar until well combined and smooth.
- 10Spread frosting on cooled cookies or pipe on using frosting bag and tip.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Cookies With Cream Cheese Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (1640 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.8
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 29.7 mg
- Sodium 136.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 1.7 g