Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 15 mins
Copied from Dev Heavilin to try for later.
Make and share this Pumpkin and Sausage Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- 425.24 g can pumpkin puree
- 340.19 g can diced tomatoes
- 453.59 g turkey sausage
- 113.39 g kale, hard stems removed, chopped and steamed in microwave
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 1.23 ml ground thyme
- 425.24 g ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 453.59 g lasagna noodle, uncooked
- 226.79 g mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Brown sausage and drain.
- Mix pumpkin, tomatoes, sausage, kale, onions, salt, pepper and thyme. Mix together ricotta cheese and eggs.
- Spread a few spoonfuls of pumpkin sauce into the bottom of a 9x13 casserole dish.
- Lay 3 uncooked lasagna noodles lengthwise in dish.
- Spread the cheese mix on the noodles.
- Then spoon pumpkin sauce on top.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Continue building 4 layers.
- Save some mozzarella for the end.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes to melt cheese.
- Remove from oven and let set 5-10 minutes before serving.