1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Momma Dukes's Note:
Copied from Dev Heavilin to try for later.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (12 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 lb turkey sausage
- 1/4 lb kale, hard stems removed, chopped and steamed in microwave
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground thyme
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 lb lasagna noodle, uncooked
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 400*.
- 2Brown sausage and drain.
- 3Mix pumpkin, tomatoes, sausage, kale, onions, salt, pepper and thyme. Mix together ricotta cheese and eggs.
- 4Spread a few spoonfuls of pumpkin sauce into the bottom of a 9x13 casserole dish.
- 5Lay 3 uncooked lasagna noodles lengthwise in dish.
- 6Spread the cheese mix on the noodles.
- 7Then spoon pumpkin sauce on top.
- 8Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- 9Continue building 4 layers.
- 10Save some mozzarella for the end.
- 11Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour.
- 12Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
- 13Bake an additional 5 minutes to melt cheese.
- 14Remove from oven and let set 5-10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin and Sausage Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (434 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 764.3
- Calories from Fat 311
- Total Fat 34.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 249.0 mg
- Sodium 971.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 42.2 g