Recipe by mickeydownunder
Inspired again by the Internet, TRUE! Changed it to suit my tastes too! LOW fat, healthy as can be! Hope you enjoy my newest recipe!
- 1 1⁄2 cups pumpkin
- 1 cup wholemeal self-rising flour
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 low-fat bacon
- 100 g reduced-fat feta cheese
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven 150°C.
- In large bowl, mix together all ingredients well.
- NOTE: I used hand mixer to insure was mixed well.
- NOTE: Mixture should be moist at this point; if not, would suggest adding more pumpkin --- couple of spoonfuls at a time to get desired consistency.
- Oil spray loaf pan.
- Place mixture into loaf pan and bake for about 40 - 45 minutes.
- NOTE: I place my loaf pan on a flat tray.
- Slice and serve with chili sauce on a bed of rocket.
- NOTE: Adjust seasoning to your liking.