Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Inspired again by the Internet, TRUE! Changed it to suit my tastes too! LOW fat, healthy as can be! Hope you enjoy my newest recipe!
- 1 1⁄2 cups pumpkin
- 1 cup wholemeal self-rising flour
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 low-fat bacon
- 100 g reduced-fat feta cheese
- cooking spray
- Pre-heat oven 150°C.
- In large bowl, mix together all ingredients well.
- NOTE: I used hand mixer to insure was mixed well.
- NOTE: Mixture should be moist at this point; if not, would suggest adding more pumpkin --- couple of spoonfuls at a time to get desired consistency.
- Oil spray loaf pan.
- Place mixture into loaf pan and bake for about 40 - 45 minutes.
- NOTE: I place my loaf pan on a flat tray.
- Slice and serve with chili sauce on a bed of rocket.
- NOTE: Adjust seasoning to your liking.