Recipe by Bekah D.
I haven't tried this yet, but picture looks awesome. I can't wait to make it for the upcoming holidays.
- 1 (15 ounce) boxrefrigerated ready to bake pie crusts, box of 2 but you will only need 1
- 2 cups dry-roasted salted mixed nuts
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F Fit crust into a 9 inches pie plate. Flute edges.
- Reserve 1/2 cup mixed nuts and 1/4 cup dried cranberries in a bowl. Coarsely chop remaining nuts and cranberries. Spread evenly in crust.
- Whisk remaining ingredients in a medium bowl until blended. Pour over nut mixture. Decoratively place reserved nuts and cranberries on top.
- Bake 50-60 minutes until set. (If crust browns too quickly, cover loosely with foil.) Remove to a wire rack to cool.