This is a good recipe to make when you don't have a lot of time to set up. Use your favourite bottled sauce or make your own, if you have a family favourite and the time. The variation in ingredient amounts depends on your own tastes and likes.
- Place onion and cabbage in bottom of crock pot, season with 1/2 teaspoon each of red pepper and garlic.
- Put pork roast on top of vegetables and season with the rest of the spices.
- Pour barbecue sauce over all.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Take roast out of crock pot and shred with two forks.
- If you want a thicker sauce, put the temperature on high then mix the water and cornstarch and put it in the crock pot while you are shredding the pork.
- Eat on kaiser or Portuguese buns and enjoy!