1/2 Photos of Pulled Pork With Cabbage and Onions (Crock Pot)
6 hrs 10 mins
This is a good recipe to make when you don't have a lot of time to set up. Use your favourite bottled sauce or make your own, if you have a family favourite and the time. The variation in ingredient amounts depends on your own tastes and likes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place onion and cabbage in bottom of crock pot, season with 1/2 teaspoon each of red pepper and garlic.
- 2Put pork roast on top of vegetables and season with the rest of the spices.
- 3Pour barbecue sauce over all.
- 4Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- 5Take roast out of crock pot and shred with two forks.
- 6If you want a thicker sauce, put the temperature on high then mix the water and cornstarch and put it in the crock pot while you are shredding the pork.
- 7Eat on kaiser or Portuguese buns and enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pulled Pork With Cabbage and Onions (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.5
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 156.4 mg
- Sodium 665.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 18.1 g
- Protein 50.5 g