Prep 2 mins
Cook 30 mins
REally good bbq sauce that makes perfect pulled pork sandwich.
- 236.59 ml ketchup
- 44.37 ml brown sugar
- 29.58 ml cider vinegar
- 7.39 ml cider vinegar
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 7.39 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 4.92 ml soy sauce
- 14.79 ml spicy brown mustard
- 0.25 ml black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder
- Stir all ingredents together and simmer for 30 minutes.
you are right this is perfect lol it si tangy and perfect with the pig
made for pac , come join us playing the games lol dee
This was delicious! I will be making this sauce up frequently for many different meats this summer. It is better than any bottled barbecue sauce that I have bought in recent years and very easy to make. I put this sauce in the crock pot with a pork roast and then shredded it and served it on buns with coleslaw and French fries on the side. Thanks for a great new barbecue sauce Baking Girl! Made for PAC Spring 2014.