Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is a great recipe for parties, luncheons, or football Sundays.
Make and share this Pull-Apart Pork recipe from Food.com.
- 3 -4 lbs pork roast (or butt)
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 8 -10 ounces apple juice (or cider)
- 2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Place meat into large baking pan.
- Place all ingredients into baking pan.
- Cover and bake in oven at 250 degrees for 8 hours.
- Pull apart meat and serve.
The Pull-Apart Pork had a very nice flavor and came out very tender, indeed. The cloves were a surprise and added a great deal of dimension for me. I can't wait to try the pork in tomorrow's lunch sandwiches. Thanks, These hands can cook!...another one of my fantastic PAC 2007 babies. Keep posting those winning recipes.