Recipe by sebastian antonio
This recipe is traditionally made with pork, and served during the Holidays. This is a variation, using chicken breasts. You can serve with your favorite rice and add a creamy cilantro sauce over the chicken.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 ounces longaniza sausage or 4 ounces chorizo sausage or 4 ounces linguica sausage
- 2 ounces spanish alcaparrado, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 chopped red bell pepper
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 12 slices bacon
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- 1- Carefully butterfly the chicken breasts.
- 2- Stuff each breast with a slice of cheese, longaniza sausage, alcaparrado and peppers.
- 3-Roll each breast.
- 4-Season with the salt, pepper and oregano.
- 5- Roll each breasts with 3 bacon slices.
- 6- Place in the oven and bake for about 30 min at 350 degrees.