Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Graham crackers filled with pudding and frozen! So easy.
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant pudding mix, any flavor (4 serving size)
- 1 3⁄4 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- 24 graham crackers (1 lb box)
- Pour the milk into a large mixing bowl. Add pudding mix.
- Beat with electric mixer until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes. Let the mixture stand 5 minutes. Fold in whipped topping, using a rubber spatula. Spread the filling about 1/2" thick on one graham cracker. Press another graham cracker on top lightly and smooth the filling at edges with spatula.
- Freeze until firm, about 4 hours. Wrap in plastic wrap and store in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
Sharon - what a great recipe and so money saving instead of purchasing ice cream sandwiches! My kids loved them!! The graham crackers keep there crispy texture and this time I used chocolate pudding mix. I love the idea of using different flavors of pudding to put a little twist on these treats! What a healthy treat for the kids after school too with the perfect serving size! Made for Sweet Traditions tag event.
My son and I enjoyed making these. We followed the recipe as written other then I used sugar free pudding, sugar free cool whip and 2% milk. We all enjoyed eating them!
These were so simple to make and yummy too! I used vanilla pudding. Some of them did form some ice crystals in the pudding, not sure what I did wrong. But other than that they were great!