Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
With this dish, I choose to use strawberries, but I think other berries or even a mixed berry combo would work very well.(cook time is freezer time)
- 2 cups light cream, cold (or half and half)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant lemon pudding
- 1⁄2 cup fresh strawberries, rinsed & dried, diced
- 8 ounces non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- Pour cold cream into a cold bowl. Add pudding mix.
- Using an electric mixer at low speed, beat until well blended. about 2 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Fold in the berries and whipped topping.
- Pour into a 2-qt. covered container.
- Freeze 6 hours.