Recipe by looneytunesfan
Try strawberry flavored whipped topping in place of the regular whipped topping.
Top Review by lauralie41
Great fruit salad and very easy to make! I used the colored mini marshmallows and crushed pineapple instead of chunks. Enjoyed the variety of fruit flavors and the creamy dressing of the pudding and CoolWhip was perfect. The dressing does break down after a day or so in the fridge so serve immediately or close to serving time. This will a favorite for us!
- 1 (4 ounce) containerrefrigerated prepared vanilla pudding
- 1⁄2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced