Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Try strawberry flavored whipped topping in place of the regular whipped topping.
Make and share this Pudding Fruit Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (4 ounce) containerrefrigerated prepared vanilla pudding
- 1⁄2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- In a medium bowl, mix pudding and whipped topping.
- Gently stir in grapes, marshmallows, oranges, and pineapple. Add strawberries; toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately or store in refrigerator up to 8 hours.
Great fruit salad and very easy to make! I used the colored mini marshmallows and crushed pineapple instead of chunks. Enjoyed the variety of fruit flavors and the creamy dressing of the pudding and CoolWhip was perfect. The dressing does break down after a day or so in the fridge so serve immediately or close to serving time. This will a favorite for us!
Mmm! This is delish. I used fat free cool whip and left out the strawberries. I also cut my grapes in thirds since I knew my little toddler would be munching on this. This is easy and soooo yummy! Great way to get some fruit in. ;) Thanks for sharing!
I doubled the ingred. and used one half box of instant pudding with 1 cup of milk. I will make this dessert again. Thanks for posting your recipe and photo, looneytynesfan! Roxygirl