Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Easy to make easy to eat.
- 14 graham cracker squares
- 1 1⁄2 ounces instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping
- 2 sliced bananas
- chocolate chips
- Prepare pudding mix with milk as directed on package.
- Let stand five minutes.
- Fold in whipped topping into pudding.
- layer 1/3 of crackers flat in bottom of 9"x9" square pan.
- Spread half of the pudding mixture over the crackers.
- Add another layer of crackers.
- Top with remaining pudding.
- Once again add another layer of crackers.
- Spread bananas over top with chocolate chips.
- Chill 3 hours.
Made for PAC, Spring 07 ~ This dessert was made specifically for some neighbors of mine, but they let me taste it before devouring the rest of it themselves! Very much like something my own mom used to make, so it was like a great comfort food for me! Will definitely have to make it again just for myself! Thanks for sharing this one!