Green Slime (Pudding Delight)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Yummy, Delicious, Easy My husbands favorite passed down from my Mother-N-Law
- Ready In:
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups nuts (Your Choice Optional)
Cream Cheese Layer
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Crust - Mix Butter, Flour (and Nuts if using) spread on bottom of a 13x9 glass Baking dish bake at 350* for 15 minute Let Cool.
- Cream Cheese Layer.- Mix Cream Cheese, 10X sugar, and cool whip. Spread on top of crust (make sure crust has been cooled or the cream cheese mixture will melt and make the crust mooshy).
- Pudding Layer.- Mix pudding according to package. Combine both pudding's together before letting set. Once the pudding is set poor on top of Cream Cheese Layer.
- Top Layer.- Top it off with Cool Whip. (I also like to sprinkle the top with pistachio's or even substitute the crust with an Oreo Cookie Crust for Halloween then sprinkle the top with Oreos).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION