1/3 Photos of Protein Pumpkin Flax Mini Loaves or Muffins
This is a recipe for sugar free, high protein, clean and healthy mini loaves or muffins.
My Private Note
mini lo ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup dry oats (I used toasted not quick cooking)
- 8 scoops vanilla protein powder (4 servings worth)
- 8 tablespoons flax seed meal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 cups egg whites or 2 cups egg substitute
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia (or 1/2 tsp Splenda)
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple in juice
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Use a food processor, magic bullet, coffee grinder, etc. to process oats into oat flour.
- 3Combine oat flour, protein powder, flax meal, baking powder, cinnamon and stevia/Splenda.
- 4In a separate bowl, combine egg whites and pumpkin.
- 5Mix dry and wet ingredients together until blended.
- 6Pour into a mini loaf tin (makes 8 mini loaves) or two muffin tins (makes 24 muffins.
- 7Bake 10-15 minutes for muffins or 30 minutes for mini loaves(my convection oven cooks quickly, the temperature and time may need to be adjusted accordingly).
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Protein Pumpkin Flax Mini Loaves or Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.6
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 195.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 11.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vanilla protein powder