1/2 Photos of Protein-Powered Whole Wheat Pumpkin Muffins
A modification of qotw13's recipe "Whole Wheat Pumpkin Muffins". Delicious and soft, unlike other "healthy" baked goods! *note* Protein powder used is 23 grams of protein per 1/4 cup, 46 grams total by 18 muffins is 2.56 additional grams of protein per muffin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together margarine and sugar.
- 2Add applesauce, pumpkin, and spices. Mix well.
- 3Add flour, protein powder, flaxseed and baking soda.
- 4Preheat oven to 350°F Spray PAM or equivalent on muffin tray.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Protein-Powered Whole Wheat Pumpkin Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.0
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 177.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vanilla whey protein powder