Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This recipe is from a Yahoo Group I joined, Crock Pot Recipes. I havent made this one yet but it sounds very good.
- 2 -3 large potatoes, peeled and cut into bite size pieces (2 to 3)
- 1 lb kielbasa, sliced
- 2 (15 ounce) cans green beans, drained
- 1 small onion, quartered
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 21 1⁄2 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Lightly coat crock with nonstick cooking spray.
- In order listed, layer ingredients in crock pot. Cook on low setting for 4-6 hours.
This was great! It's been cold where I live and this sure did warm us up! I made some corn bread to go with it and it was so good! We had it for leftovers last night and I think it was even better the second time. Great recipe, thanks for sharing!