Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great appetizer for a cocktail party. These are yummy! Make sure you serve no more that an hour or so after making them.
- Cut one melon in half and scrape out seeds.
- Use a melon baller to scoop out melon balls.
- Place balls in large bowl.
- Repeat theses steps with second melon.
- Place one melon ball in the center of one slice of Prosciutto (if you need 2 slices to completely cover ball, that's ok too) and bring all sides up to top of ball.
- Turn over and secure with a tooth pick.
- Repeat with remaining melon and Prosciutto.