Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
- For the choux: in a large pot boil the water.
- Add all of the flour at once and stir it vigorously with a wooden spoon until it forms a ball.
- Take it off the stove.
- Add the yolks one at a time beating them in with a wooden spoon.
- Take spoonfuls (the size of a walnut) and drop onto a cookie sheet (do not shape or fix them after placement).
- Bake in a hot oven preheated to 400 for 30 minutes (until golden brown).
Choux pastry is easy.... it was the creme filling I wanted to try! No instructions!!! Sorry, this wasn't all that helpful.