- 1 (4 -6 lb) semi-boneless beef rib roast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 -2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 -4 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush roast with oil and rub with pepper. Place roast, fat side up, in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450 for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 325. Bake for 2-3/4 hours or until meat reaches desired doneness,basting with pan drippings every 30 minutes.
- Let stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing.
- In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients. Serve with beef.