This recipe is one that I enjoy making often. It taste great and EVERYONE enjoys it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In chopper or food processor chop up all chips until coarse.
- 2You can choose to combine chips and chop OR you can keep the chips seperate and have several yummy choices.
- 3Combine brown sugar, corn syrup and butter in sauce pan and bring to a boil over medium heat stirring constantly.
- 4Add condensed milk and return to boil over low to medium heat for 10 minutes.
- 5STIR CONSTANTLY.
- 6Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- 7Cool 15-20 minutes.
- 8Dip each pretzel into mixture 3/4 of the way.
- 9Let excess drip off.
- 10Roll in chips and sit on foil until carmel sets.
- 11NOTE: You can substitute the chips for other flavors.
- 12You can also choose to mix all chips together or keep seperate and choose chip mixtures as you go so that you have a variety of pretzel yummies to choose from.
- 13I used wax paper when rolling the pretzels in the chips.
- 14I placed chips on wax paper and rolled---- easy and clean free.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pretzel Yummies!
Serving Size: 1 (1294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.4
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 132.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 21.9 g
- Protein 3.0 g