Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is one that I enjoy making often. It taste great and EVERYONE enjoys it!
Make and share this Pretzel Yummies! recipe from Food.com.
- In chopper or food processor chop up all chips until coarse.
- You can choose to combine chips and chop OR you can keep the chips seperate and have several yummy choices.
- Combine brown sugar, corn syrup and butter in sauce pan and bring to a boil over medium heat stirring constantly.
- Add condensed milk and return to boil over low to medium heat for 10 minutes.
- STIR CONSTANTLY.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- Cool 15-20 minutes.
- Dip each pretzel into mixture 3/4 of the way.
- Let excess drip off.
- Roll in chips and sit on foil until carmel sets.
- NOTE: You can substitute the chips for other flavors.
- You can also choose to mix all chips together or keep seperate and choose chip mixtures as you go so that you have a variety of pretzel yummies to choose from.
- I used wax paper when rolling the pretzels in the chips.
- I placed chips on wax paper and rolled---- easy and clean free.