Pretzel Crusted Chicken Tenders
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Whisk together the buttermilk, mustard, rice vinegar, orange marmalade, salt and pepper in a large plastic container.
- Add chicken tenders to the marinade, turning with tongs to coat well.
- Place in refrigerator for 5-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the pretzels by placing them in a 1 gallon-size ziploc bag and crushing them with a rolling pin. (Pound the pretzels gently with the side of the rolling pin to crush.) Spread pretzels out in a shallow dish or plate.
- Remove chicken from refrigerator. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray. Make an assembly line by placing the chicken first, then the crushed pretzels, then the baking sheet. Dip each chicken tender in the crushed pretzels, turning to coat. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Drizzle chicken tenders with melted butter.
- Bake on the center rack of the oven 12 to 15 minutes until chicken is golden brown and cooked through. Drizzle with mustard.