- 2 cups pretzel nuggets
- 1⁄2 cup spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 3⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 lbs skinless chicken pieces (including bones)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F Pulse pretzels in a food processor until nuggets become coarse crumbs.
- Whisk mustard, milk and salt in a bowl.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll each piece of chicken in mustard mixture, rubbing off excess into a bowl.
- Coat chicken with crumbs and place on baking sheet.
- Bake until juices run clear when pierced with a fork, about 45 minutes. Serve warm.