Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Even the youngest child can have a great time making this recipe. And if you use fresh-squeezed orange juice—wow! You'll find yourself making it even when you're alone
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 1 cup berries (any kind, fresh or frozen -- if they're frozen, defrost them first, and use all the juice it'll add)
- Place the orange juice in a bowl.
- Add yogurt, honey, and lemon juice.
- Whisk "until it is all one color.".
- Place 5 banana slices and 2 tablespoons berries in each bowl.
- Ladle the soup over the berries and bananas.
- Note: You can add other kinds of fruit as well. Slices of kiwi are especially pretty.
Made this at my primary school cookery club, the kids loved it. Simple ingredients easy to follow instructions.
Wow, what memories! I had this all the time while growing up. My mom always mixed yogurt and orange juice together, and a lot of the time we'd have fruit with it. Yum! Thanks for posting.