Recipe by Perfect Pixie
Even the youngest child can have a great time making this recipe. And if you use fresh-squeezed orange juice—wow! You'll find yourself making it even when you're alone
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 1 cup berries (any kind, fresh or frozen -- if they're frozen, defrost them first, and use all the juice it'll add)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the orange juice in a bowl.
- Add yogurt, honey, and lemon juice.
- Whisk "until it is all one color.".
- Place 5 banana slices and 2 tablespoons berries in each bowl.
- Ladle the soup over the berries and bananas.
- Note: You can add other kinds of fruit as well. Slices of kiwi are especially pretty.