Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
I think you may like this one. Oh so good and even better on the grill.
Make and share this Presto Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Place chicken and salad dressing a large sealable plastic bag. Seal bag. marinate 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Remove chicken from marinade. Place one chicken breast in the center of each foil piece. Top with tomatoes and olives. Close foil pouch tightly, leaving space around the chicken.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until done. Be careful opening packages, as steam will build up.
- Try different toppings:.
- Add tomato pasta sauce and shredded mozzarella.
- Top with salsa and shredded Monterey Jack.
Really good! So flavorful without actually using many flavors (it was the tomotoes!). I omitted the olives and cooked it for 40 minutes just to be sure. Perfect!
The chicken was not cooked after 20min. Not sure if it was the size of our chicken, which was about 1 1/2 inches thick. In total it took 40min to cook through and still was not really that tender, could have still done with longer in my opinion.