1/3 Photos of Pressure Cooker Tomato Lenitls With a Kick in 20 Minutes!
hip pressure cooking's Note:
From the Hip Pressure Cooking website. Bright, tasty, al-dente lentils. My sister said it best after tasting this recipe, "Wow! This is not mom's brown mushy lentils that we were forced to eat. I like lentils now!" And so will you. From start to finish, this recipe will only take you 30 minutes with only 20 minutes cooking time (versus 45-60 in a regular pan)!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add a dash of olive oil in your pre-heated pressure cooker and soften the onion, celery and pepper.
- 2When the whole mix is softened, add a can of chopped tomatoes. Stir well and add salt and pepper and the curry to taste I put in 1 Tbsp for just an extra kick of flavor.
- 3Now, add the lentils into the pan. If the lentils were a heaping cup, then you should add two of water.
- 4After adding the water, stir and close the pressure cooker and raise the flame to high until it starts to hiss. At this point, put the flame to low and wait 20 minutes. Then, open your pressure cooker by releasing the vapor.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pressure Cooker Tomato Lenitls With a Kick in 20 Minutes!
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.3
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 5.7 g