Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
I put this together yesterday and cooked it today. We thought it turned out fantastic. You can adjust the cooking time depending on roast size and your own cooker recommendations. Time does not include marinating.
- Combine house seasoning, seasoned salt, paprika and soy.
- Rub paste over roast.
- Place in a ziplock bag and refrigerate 24 hours.
- Place sliced onions in Pressure Cooker.
- Add water and bouillon cube.
- Place roast on top.
- Pressure cook on high for 40 minutes.
- Quick release.
- Remove roast from pot.
- Salt and Pepper and thicken gravy if desired.