Recipe by Deely
I put this together yesterday and cooked it today. We thought it turned out fantastic. You can adjust the cooking time depending on roast size and your own cooker recommendations. Time does not include marinating.
- 2 lbs boston butt
- 2 teaspoons paula deens' house seasoning (Paula Deen's House Seasoning Mix)
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 onion, Sliced
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine house seasoning, seasoned salt, paprika and soy.
- Rub paste over roast.
- Place in a ziplock bag and refrigerate 24 hours.
- Place sliced onions in Pressure Cooker.
- Add water and bouillon cube.
- Place roast on top.
- Pressure cook on high for 40 minutes.
- Quick release.
- Remove roast from pot.
- Salt and Pepper and thicken gravy if desired.