Recipe by The Normans
Sourced from the Australian weighitup.com.au website - a lighter alternative to the original recipe
- 300 g raw prawns, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 teaspoon chili paste
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 220 g water chestnuts, drained and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 50 g bean sprouts
- 1⁄4 cup fresh coriander, freshly chopped
- 1 lettuce, baby cos or 1 iceberg lettuce
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in wok and add chili, onions, garlic and prawns, cook until prawns just change colour.
- Add sesame oil, water chestnuts, sauces and heat through.
- Remove from heat and stir through lime juice, bean shoots and coriander.
- Spoon mixture into lettuce leaves, sprinkle with sesame seeds. Eat!