Prep 15 mins
Cook 13 mins
- 1 1⁄2 ounces butter
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 3 large tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped salt and pepper
- 2 medium sized new potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 4 large eggs, separated
- 1 lb raw prawns, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Heat the butter in a 10-inch frying pan.
- Stir in the onions and paprika and sauté over a moderate heat until the onions are soft.
- Add the tomatoes and season to taste.
- Cook for about 5 minutes until the mixture is thick and well blended.
- Add the potatoes and cook for a few more minutes.
- Beat the egg yolks until they are thick and creamy.
- In a separate bowl beat the egg whites until they stand in firm peaks.
- Fold the whites and yolks together with a spatula.
- Return the frying pan to the heat, fold in the prawns and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Fold in the eggs, mixing well.
- Cook until the eggs are lightly set, serve with a green salad.