Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I like to make this in the fall and winter. Very rich and smooth. Goes really good after a cajun/creole meal.
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce Frangelico
- 1⁄2 ounce Amaretto
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
- Add all ingredients expect the pecans into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a snifter and garnish with a dollop of whipped cream and pecan pieces.
- Serve with a straw and a spoon. They're quite thick.
Pralines and Cream is my favorite ice-cream and this cocktail is even better! I couldn't find my Amaretto so by the time I finished digging around in my cabinet my ice-cream was mostly melted. That sure did not affect the flavor any. Delicious. Smooth, creamy, sweet and potent! I can't wait to share this one with my mom!