Baileys Cookies 'n' Cream Cocktail
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces Baileys Irish Cream
- 8 ounces Amaretto
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus additional
- ground cinnamon, for garnish
- Combine the Baileys and amaretto in a small saucepan.
- Heat over medium-low heat until warm but not hot.
- Stir in the 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Pour into martini glasses, sprinkle with cinnamon, and serve.
Join The Conversation
I thought this was a warm weather beverage, my mistake, it is more for the cooler months. But I went ahead and made as written and turned the AC and fans on. lol I made a single serving and put it in the microwave for 30 seconds. I loved it! I'm thinking you could make this on the rocks and it will still taste great. Annacia, thanks for posting. Made for *Please Review My Recipe 2010*
What a delightful sipping cocktail. Like another reviewer, I made just enough for 1 serving, and it worked out well. The blending of Bailey's and Amaretto was perfect, and the cinnamon on top gave it a gentle hint of spicy cinnamon. Made for Please Review My Recipe tag game. Thanks for another great recipe, Annacia.