Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I lost my recipe for a while and tried serveral others, but no comparison to this one. My dh favorite. A must a Thanksgiving.
- 40 ounces large can yams
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 0.5 (10 ounce) bag miniature marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350. Drain yams.
- Place in ungreased 2 quart casserole dish.
- Mix togehter brown sugar, flour, and butter. Sprinkle on top of yams.
- Top with marshmellows.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes.
oh my....what a fantastic, simple and enjoyable dish. I added about a 1/4 cup of heavy cream and WoW!!!
THANKS SO MUCH FOR POSTING!!! I absolutely loved them! They came out perfect and easy to put together. I always had problems with them being too runny but these have a wonderful thick sauce!
Love this recipe. Great quick side dish!!