MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I found this recipe on the back of a can of sweet potatoes. Everyone seemed to really like them... even those who don't usually like Yams.
- Ready In:
- 1 (29 ounce) can cut sweet potatoes in light syrup, drained
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄3 cup coconut
- 1⁄3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons margarine or 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place drained yams in an ungreased 1/2 quart casserole or baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; blend well. Sprinkle over yams.
- Bake at 350 for 35 to 40 minutes or until bubbly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more