Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
another one I definitely want to try
- 1 1⁄2 cups light brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- heat oven to 350*.grease cookie sheet --
- in large bowl, cream brown sugar and butter till fluffy --
- add egg and vanilla, beat well. add flour and baking powder and salt.combine well.
- place on cookie sheet by tspful 2" apart.bake for 12-16 minutes.
- cool 1 minute on sheet, then remove to rack.to cool.
- to prepare frosting:.
- combine 1 cup brown sugar and half and half.bring to a boil.boil 2 minutes, stirring constantly -- add powdered sugar, blend till smooth --
- place 1/2 tsp chopped pecans -- drizzle with frosting -- .