Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 16 mins
I haven't tried this one yet, but it looks great! Found in the Birmingham Times, by Evelyn Criswell, a local facorite who owns Criswell Cakes and Catering, as well as Evelyn's Gourmet Recipes. The recipe says to serve with 1 cup of Evelyn's "Praline Indulgence Sauce," but I don't have the recipe for that. Praline Ice Cream Sauce sounds a lot like the ingredients list, especially if you added a bit of dark rum.
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) package peanut butter cookie dough
- 18 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soft peanut butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 granny smith apples, peeled and cut into thin slices (dipped in lemon juice to prevent browning and sprinkled with cinnamon)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup chopped cocktail peanuts
- Place cookie dough on pizza pan and shape as pizza crust. Bake for 16 t 18 minutes at 350. Cool completely.
- Combine cream cheese, brown sugar, peanut butter and vanilla and mix well. Spread evenly over cookie.
- Place apple slices evenly over cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with the cinnamon.
- Drizzle praline sauce over top of apples. Sprinkle with peanuts.
- NOTE: refrigerate leftovers after serving.