I haven't tried this one yet, but it looks great! Found in the Birmingham Times, by Evelyn Criswell, a local facorite who owns Criswell Cakes and Catering, as well as Evelyn's Gourmet Recipes. The recipe says to serve with 1 cup of Evelyn's "Praline Indulgence Sauce," but I don't have the recipe for that. Praline Ice Cream Sauce sounds a lot like the ingredients list, especially if you added a bit of dark rum.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) package peanut butter cookie dough
- 18 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soft peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 granny smith apples, peeled and cut into thin slices (dipped in lemon juice to prevent browning and sprinkled with cinnamon)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup chopped cocktail peanuts
- 1Place cookie dough on pizza pan and shape as pizza crust. Bake for 16 t 18 minutes at 350. Cool completely.
- 2Combine cream cheese, brown sugar, peanut butter and vanilla and mix well. Spread evenly over cookie.
- 3Place apple slices evenly over cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with the cinnamon.
- 4Drizzle praline sauce over top of apples. Sprinkle with peanuts.
- 5NOTE: refrigerate leftovers after serving.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Praline Apple Pizza Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 618.3
- Calories from Fat 368
- Total Fat 40.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 85.9 mg
- Sodium 437.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 11.8 g