Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 1 (16 ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 1⁄2 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 -3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 large corn chips
- In a saucepan, combine the beans, cheese, onion, garlic, chili powder and hot pepper sauce.
- Cook over low heat until cheese is melted and dip is heated through.
- Serve with corn chips.
Was very good. At first very thick so I added some salsa to thin it.Yummmmmmmm!!