Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy and convenient. A take along sports drink powder. Mix it up with water from a water fountain or as I prefer, from a spring bottled water source.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Portion 1/3 of the mixture into each of three ziplock bags (or preferred container).
- Mixing instructions******.
- Add contents of 1 bag to a 20-oz. container.
- Fill halfway with water, shake well, and add rest of water.
- Mix again.
The recipe I use is the same ratio of salt & sugar but with the option to use 1/2 c. fresh squeezed OJ instead of kool-aid. It is reallllly good. Also, to mix the whole amount at once I add water to the OJ, salt, and sugar to make 2 litres.