Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
My mom's cookies. I devoured them whenever she made them : )
- 1 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup fine chopped walnuts
- powdered sugar
- Cream margarine.
- Add sugar and beat until light.
- Add vanilla and flour.
- Add nuts last.
- Mix well and make balls.
- Put on ungreased cookie sheet (about 42 per sheet).
- Bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Take out of oven and put into bag of powdered sugar.
- Shake, take out and enjoy.
These are great little cookies. Love the fact that they are bite size, and that you can do so many on the baking sheet at once. Thanks for the great recipe.
Oh goody yummy! I halved the recipe and this went together very quickly! Bite size nutty nuggets! Thanks!